Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
Full-time real estate investors know more than anyone that there are only so many hours in the day. Finding time to actively land new investments can be hard when its necessary to manage other investment properties. Maximizing time is one of the most valuable tools a real estate investor can have. Shortening the time you spend on your investment properties can greatly improve your quality of life as a real estate investor.
Gavin Welch, an entrepreneurial real estate investor, knows just how precious his time is. With seven properties in his portfolio and work commencing on an apartment development, Gavin has a lot on his plate. With a goal in place of acquiring 25 investment properties, Gavin simply cannot afford to spend time on everyday property management concerns for each of his properties. He has implemented a method that allows him to attend to his current investment properties while providing himself enough flexibility to focus on his investment goals.
Limiting Time Spent on Investment Properties
- Landlording on Auto-Pilot – Mike Butler
- Google Voice
- provides automated information for tenants and clients to call in for property info and maintenance requests
- Limited property showings
- Schedule property showings and open houses for set days and times cuts down on time spent visiting investment properties
- Auto pay system for tenants
- Tenants pay automatically when monthly bill is due. Landlords and property owners don’t need to spend time tracking down payments
- Passive Marketing
- Bandit signs circulate property availability
- Youtube videos provide property details and photos
- Property Uniformity
- Using the same materials and paints on all properties greatly reduces time on maintenance and up-keep
Gavin is currently in the market for viable single family investment properties in the Lakeland, FL area. Suitable fix-and-flips or rental property offers may contact Gavin through his website by going to the Contact Us page. Listeners should also check out Gavin’s own podcast, The Real Estate Loop for more investing advice.