Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
There are many strategies investors can apply in real estate investing. Some offer big risks and bigger returns, some offer a stable, long term earnings. While it may not be the flashiest investment strategy, investing for cashflow can provide long term stability and act as a cushion in the event of any unforeseen market downturns.
Pete Kuc, Co-Founder of May Real Estate Group, got a crash course in the big risks of speculative investing and learned the power of passive income and investing for cashflow the hard way.
Following the 2008 market crash, Pete was forced to reassess his approach to real estate, but what he has since learned about investing for cashflow has paid off. He has grown this strategy into a thriving turn-key investment company serving northeast Florida.
This episode, Pete talks about cashflow investing and gives us a recap of the Jacksonville and northeast Florida markets.
Investing for Cashflow
- Buy-and-hold strategy
- Fix-up, rent property, build equity
- Not based on speculative appreciation
NE Florida Markets
- Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Palm Coast
- Jacksonville: strong natural growth, prices lower than other Florida markets, good rental returns; Orange Park neighborhood
- Direct homeowner marketing
- Finding off-market deals
- National Community Stabilizing Trust
- Fed Program offering off-market deals at discount
- For non-profits, but community investors may be vetted for program
- Real Estate Investor Associations (REIAs)
- Consistence and persistence is key to success
- Keep letting people know you are a player in the game
To find out about the turn-key investment services offered by the May Group, visit www.kigjax.com. To find out more about investing for cashflow or to learn more about what is happening in the Jacksonville real estate market, message Pete directly on Facebook.