Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
A focused acquisition strategy can mean the difference between a profitable investment and a failed one. It is important to consider a seller’s circumstances when making a potential investment deal. By tailoring a deal to fit individual circumstances you have a higher tendency to close. By structuring multiple deals, you can easily see what acquisition strategy works best for your investment goals.
Augie Byllott is someone who knows the importance of acquisition strategy. The founder of Creating Wealth U.S.A. is a seasoned single family investor. With over 500 deals under his belt without the use of bank loans, Augie has become an expert on tailoring his acquisition strategy to fit specific deals. He now share his advice and experience through books and mentor programs.
Earning Exit Returns Through Acquisition Strategy
- SCOPE strategy: 5-part investment methodology using creative financing
- Seller-financing – Careful of toxic deals from sellers. Don’t get stuck with short balloon terms.
- Cash – Be careful of accounting for cash flow expenses when putting cash down.
- Options – Control property with option to buy, or sell option. Pricing depends on specific deal. Couple options with lease to earn more cash flow
- Private money – $7 trillion in private capital from retirement funds
- Existing financing – Take over payments on existing mortgages (assigned mortgages). Though these are less frequent, properties can be put in land trusts and then sell beneficial interest on trust.
Investor Advice and Resources
- Beginning investors should seek out a mentor to structure investment plan and form acquisition strategy
- Check out “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey
- Augie Byllott’s Financial Freedom Formula Book
Visit www.creatingwealthusa.com for more info onthe SCOPE acquisition strategy and other services. You can also email Augie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.