Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
When it comes to multifamily investing, the size of the deals is often the most intimidating, but as we know, with bigger risks come bigger rewards.There is always a reason not to do something. The transition to becoming a multifamily investor may seem overwhelming but many investors make the move into multifamily markets and overcome the obstacles to become successful multifamily investors.
Karma Senge is a multifamily investor with quite an interesting story. Like most real estate investors, Karma cut his teeth in investing in the single-family markets. After entering the market in the early 2000s, Karma had soon acquired over 350 properties in his portfolio and was single-handedly managing them all. After a brief departure from real estate investing to recover from the stress of single-family investing, Karma reentered the market with a focus on multifamily investing. Despite his renewed vigor, Karma had to work his way back from the ground up in the multifamily market, eventually acquiring his first investment on a 6-property portfolio. Karma’s story is one of hard work and perseverance. Karma managed to overcome the obstacles ahead of him and establish himself as a successful multifamily investor in Florida and the Southeast U.S.
- Alternative Financing
- Seller-financing and creative debt options provide an appealing alternative to institutional debt options
- Due Diligence
- Researching markets and properties is imperative before committting to any deal
- Find a Mentor
- Someone who is an experienced multifamily investor can serve as an invaluable source of information and guidance
- Have a Team
- A team of experienced staff or even a partner can help to manage responsibilities and stress
- Community Investing
- It is important to consider tenants when investing in multifamily. Invest in community-oriented projects and developments.
If you would like to find out more about Karma’s investment firm, please visit his website
you can contact Karma via email at email@example.com