Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
Rent research may not be most’s idea of a good time, but it is necessary for single and small multifamily real estate investors. In order to determine investment value and potential for rental income, comprehensive rent research must be done on a property. Usually, this requires an extensive effort on an investor’s part in due diligence and market research.
Dennis Cisterna may have the answer to many investors’ prayers. In addition to his veteran experience in real estate investing and lending, Dennis serves as Chief Revenue Officer RentRange Data Services and Investability Real Estate, Inc. Each of these services serve as a helpful tool for investors conducting rent research on potential properties.
This episode, Dennis discusses these tools for rent research and lends his expert knowledge to Florida market overviews. Find out why there isn’t a better time to become a real estate investor in Florida!
Tools for Rent Research
- Analytical tool help investors understand SFR market points
- Automated rent estimates on +10,000,000 properties
- Premier SFR analytics tool
- Business oriented – geared toward property managers, lenders, banks, etc.
- Online search and acquisition platform (operates as brokerage firm)
- Totally free to use
- Offers 3rd party investment services
- One-stop-shop for SFR and small multifamily investors
- Hot markets: Miami, Ft. Myers/Cape Coral, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville
- Strong rental markets statewide
- Miami: 15% rent increase and 5% vacancy
- Tampa/St. Pete: 10% rent increase and 8% vacancy
Dennis has been kind enough to draw up a Florida-centric market analysis for our listeners. Check it out here! Invest Florida Show – Florida Market Analysis
Investors can visit RentRange and Investability to find out the full extent of services each platform offers. Each platform has an excellent sales and support staff to assist clients with any questions/concerns.