Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
Florida real estate investors should be familiar with the name McKinley. With over 55 million square feet of commercial and residential real estate in 34 states, McKinley, Inc. is 37th largest real estate investment and management firm in the nation.
Albert Berriz, CEO, Co-owner & Co-Managing Member of McKinley talks with us this week about the firm’s special interest in Florida. The Interstate 4 Corridor, connecting Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando and Daytona Beach is favorite of McKinley for it’s unique position as a major economic engine for Florida. The firm owns and manages 55 multi-family communities along the I-4 corridor. Albert discusses the firm’s attraction to the corridor as a region of of immense population growth.
- I-4 Corridor
- Tampa/St. Petersburg, Lakeland, Orlando, Daytona Beach
- 3/5 of Florida Residents centralized around I-4
- 6.5 million residents (6th largest population concentration by geographic area in U.S.)
- Economic Growth
- 1.3 times over growth rate of South Florida
- Panama Canal to introduce Port of Tampa to new markets
- All Aboard Florida rail project to provide high-speed transit between Orlando and South Florida
- Theme Parks in Orlando and Tampa
- Coastal attractions
For any investor seeking to improve their success in the real estate market, Albert believes that a mentor is an invaluable resource for investors. The expertise and understanding of a seasoned investor can provide knowledge and guidance to make actionable investment decisions.
Albert cites Colin Powell as a distinct influence on his development as a leader. Despite his focus in military and politics as opposed to business, Gen. Powell established himself as a true leader in his field and exhibits the qualities of leadership that can be applied to any individual.
Check out Colin Powell’s literature on leadership on Amazon
To find out more about Mckinley’s properties in Florida visit their website