Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
Florida’s I-4 corridor has long been a focus of industrial investors and developers. Connecting Tampa, Orlando and the east coast, the I-4 corridor serves as major transit artery. With recent arrivals of big names, like Amazon and Walmart committing to massive industrial developments, interest in the market has only been growing among industrial investors.
The Ruthvens, a family-owned and operated business started by Greg’s father, are one of the largest developers and owners of industrial real estate in and around the I-4 corridor. They currently hold 85 warehouse and industrial properties, totaling over 3 million square feet.
This episode, Greg tells us why he loves Central Florida and why the area is such a hot market for industrial investors.
Industrial Investors Love the I-4 Corridor
- I-4 is major transit artery
- Central Florida has a lot of available open land to accommodate large developments
- 10 million people live within 100 miles of Lakeland, FL
Florida Industrial Market is on the Rise
- Shift towards E-commerce is driving logistics and distribution demand
- Major companies are consuming warehouse and distribution space
- Major companies drive industrial demand, attracting smaller companies
About The Ruthvens
The Ruthvens have been building and leasing warehouse and industrial space in Central Florida since 1957. Based in Lakeland, the Ruthvens have deep roots in the community and specialize in a commitment to individual warehouse space needs. They build, lease and sell industrial space ranging anywhere from 1,000-150,000 SF.
To learn more about The Ruthvens and their services, visit their website.
“If you need warehouse space, you call the Ruthvens” – (863) 686-3173