Today our guest on the show is Mike Buice from L&M Insurance discusses how to get the correct coverage on your investment properties. Mike is also an investor of real estate. Insurance for investment real estate is different from insuring your own personal residence. Mike takes us step by step through various scenarios in insuring properties the right way.
Important Points Discussed on the Show
- The 3 primary ways to title real estate investment properties
- Determining the insurance that is right for you
- Basic coverage policies for residential and commercial properties
- Information on the different types of insurance that tenants need
- Insurance on properties that were recently purchased
- Biggest mistakes an investor can make when insuring their properties
Quote of the Show
“Insuring a property properly is vital.”- Mike Buice
If you have any questions regarding insurance you can contact Mike Buice at
813-672-4100 or visit the website at http://landminsurancegroup.com/ group.com.