Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
One of the downsides for real estate investors buying single family homes has always been the large amount of time and financial investment it takes to certify an asset. Buyers most conduct thorough due diligence to verify a property’s physical condition, legal standing and yield potential. Buying single family homes can be a stable financial option, but it requires a lot of personal commitment that some investors just can’t afford.
Roofstock may provide investors with a solution to this problem. This episode, Roofstock CEO Gary Beasley stops by to talk about the new platform that is changing the way investors are buying single family homes. By removing the stress and mess of the due diligence process, Roofstock can greatly decrease transaction fees and increase market fluidity by providing investors with a certified, reliable and transparent marketplace for buying single family rental homes. They are also proving that buying leased single family homes can be a greater asset than vacant singe family properties.
- Launched in FL – Tampa, Orlando, Cape Coral, Jacksonville, Miami
- Also Atlanta and California
- Grow to 10+ markets in U.S.
- Due Diligence
- 3rd party valuation report, title report, property inspection, rent surveys, financial calculator est. returns based on several rental situations, vets tenants and property managers
- Hands-off Investing
- Buyer freed from operational component of investing
- Buyers able to rely on surety of data
- Cheaper, More Effective than MLS
- Roofstock – 2.5% transaction fee from sellers; .5% marketplace fee from buyers : MLS – 6% transaction fee
- Standardized marketplace of available, leased single family homes
- Investment fund opportunity
- Recent launch of 100-property fund
- 1031 Exchanges
- Provides readily available market for investors in need of exchange property
To find out more about the great services Roofstock offers investors buying single family homes, check out their website! You can also contact Gary directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or the senior client adviser, email@example.com