Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
For those who haven’t heard, All Aboard Florida is a high-speed rail project connecting Miami and Orlando via Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. The project is slated for public use in 2017.
The project will have a major impact on transit in South Florida and Central Florida. The rail project will also have a profound effect on real estate development in the state. John Guitar, Senior V.P. of Business Development discusses All Aboard Florida’s interests in stations and transit-oriented real estate development.
- 4 million sq. ft. rail transit
- Ft. Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Utilizing privately owned space in F.E.C. “Flagler Corridor”
- High-speed Transit
- 79-110 mph
- 125 mph (with no grade crossings)
- 200k sq. ft. real estate development for Downtown Miami Station
- Servicing local and commuter traffic
- 2 Developments planned: 200k sq. ft. & 100k sq. ft.
- Accessible locations for commuters
- Ft. Lauderdale / West Palm Beach
- Several retail and residential plans in works for future development
To contact John with questions regarding All Aboard Florida’s real estate development and leasing opportunities or to find out more about the project visit the project website www.allaboardflorida.com