Don’t miss a single show!
|Get the Invest Florida Show Mobile App! Click here—->||Apple||Android|
The vacation rental market is a fresh and exciting trend in investment real estate that is appealing to investors of varying degrees of experience. Vacation rental markets represent a fun and diverse rental market as well as offering consistent returns on investments.
This week, Greg Bugay stops buy to discuss his experiences as an entrepreneurial vacation rental investor in South Florida and provides us with key tips for growing a successful vacation rental business. As a self-proclaimed “serial entrepreneur”, Greg has made a livelihood of endeavoring into new markets. Prior to finding success in the South Florida vacation rental market, Greg worked as an IT specialist and consultant. Greg and his wife were introduced to the vacation rental market after a period of renting 1/2 of their primary duplex residence to long-term tenants. Since mid-2014 Greg and his wife have acquired two more vacation rental properties and have found considerable success in the vacation rental business. The vacation rental market is a fun and accessible market for almost any investor who shares the same enthusiasm and dedication as Greg!
- Accessible and Affordable Market
- High opportunities for returns
- Greg enjoys 100% return on expenses per month
- High Renter Rate
- Vacancy rates as low as 8% annually
- Greg’s Tips
- Live on property or have property manager for vacation rental
- Check with any Co-ops, HOAs, Condo Associations etc. for short-term rental policies
- Be careful who you rent to *no locals looking for party house*
- Upcoming Vacation Rental Markets?
- Cuba maybe priming to become an explosive new vacation rental market
- Airbnb currently currently listing properties in Cuba
To contact Greg for more information or to find out about his vacation rentals available contact him by email, at: email@example.com
If you are considering using Airbnb for the first time for a vacation, ask Greg about a special discount coupon!